Henna has many benefits for which it is applied on hair, one of which is hair conditioning. We mainly use a chemical conditioner after shampooing. But isn’t it more convenient to use a natural conditioning element in your hair care routine? Well, the answer is yes; we will guide you on how to use Henna and how long to leave Henna on your hair for conditioning. We will advise you to go the mixture for thirty minutes, but there’s more to it. Let’s have a look at the blog.
Why use Henna as a conditioner?
You must be wondering that when we have so many products, why should we use Henna for conditioning hair. The answer is easy, Henna is a natural hair dye and provides long-lasting color to hair without any chemicals. In addition, the amount of keratin in a has in itself is ideal for making your hair smooth more than any other chemical formulated shampoo.
How to use Henna as a conditioner?
Using Henna as a conditioner is not required to follow any other procedure; just like we mix Henna with Amla to get robust hair, Henna is mixed with conditioner to get soft and silky hair.
Ingredients required to make a conditioner with Henna
- A packet of henna dust( based on our hair length)
- A cup of green tea water
- You can use your choice of conditioner with fewer chemicals and protein.
- You can even mix curd or honey with water.
Instructions to be followed
- Take a clean bowl, put your Henna powder, 1 cup of green tea water, and add one tea bag with the mixture.
- Take your regular conditioner, beat it properly, and mix that one cup of conditioner with Henna using curd or honey.
Application of Henna
- Apply it on your damp hair after shampoo.
- If applying Henna with shampoo head, leave it for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing.
- You can also use it without shampooing with damp hair and leave it overnight for deep conditioning. Suppose keeping the conditioner overnight where a plastic bag and tissues around here to avoid leaking the product.
- You can keep petroleum jelly to avoid Henna stains on your face or any part of your skin.
Henna for conditioning in hair can be used in two ways based on the requirement.
- Henna provides color to hair, so for those who don’t want a diet, take one or two tablespoons of Henna according to your requirement and hair length and mix it with conditioner. After shampooing, apply that conditioner to your hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Using a small amount of Henna with conditioner should give you less color but more conditioned hair.
- For those who want to dye their hair and make it smooth, take Henna and your choice of conditioner, mix it in a bowl in a 50-50 proportion. Leave your hair for 30 minutes. It will allow the hair to soak more color from Henna and leave your hair smooth, straight, and very soft.
So now we can assume that you know why to use Henna as a conditioner, how to use it and how long to leave Henna on hair for conditioning. So you can make sure to step out of your house with the best form of your hair to make heads turn.