Yes, we can keep the money plant in the kitchen. The money plant is famous all over the world for bringing positivity, prosperity, and good luck to the area. According to Vastu and feng shui, money plants have a powerful impact on financial well-being. The money plant is one of those very easy to maintain plants whose scientific name is Epipremnum Aureum. From direct sun to water requirements – a money plant is easy to maintain. However, this doesn’t mean that no care is required at all. The money plant at home is a much less demanding houseplant, making it somewhat popular with first-time gardeners. The plant is also quite popular, as it helps to bring good luck to your home. Apart from that, the plant is also widely known for its air-purifying capabilities. You can quickly grow money plants indoors and outdoors. It does well in all the different climates.
Benefits of Having Money Plant
Absorbs the radiations
The money plant absorbs dangerous rays produced by electronic equipment used at home. Experts usually suggest setting up this plant near appliances such as computers, TV, and Wi-Fi routers.
Money plant is much beneficial in dealing with stress and anxiety, particularly when placed on a sharp corner. Putting a money plant in the bedroom helps to reduce arguments and cure sleep problems.
The very significant result of the money plant is that it tends to attract wealth, which is clear from the name ‘money plant’ also. As per Vastu, negative energy creates room for positive vibes. Experts suggest that keeping a money plant in the house helps to eliminate financial barriers and brings prosperity and good luck.
Little did you know, but money plants aren’t just any stylish feng shui humdrum additions. The plant is working as an excellent air purifier. From toxic chemicals to disgusting synthetic residues, money plants purifies the air from degrading elements. It optimizes the flow of oxygen in the air and makes the home a remarkable and breathable place to live.
Facts About Money Plant
- The money plant is said to continue bringing multiple sources of income and to advise growing it inside the house strongly.
- The money plant is native to Moorea, French Polynesia, and its popular names are Ceylon Creeper, Golden Pothos, Ivy Arum, Taro Vine, Silver Vine, and Solomon Islands Ivy.
- The money plant is a widely known houseplant in temperate, tropical, and subtropical areas of the world, such as South Asia and Australia.
- One of the fascinating facts about the money plant is that it is successful in attracting wealth and improving good luck.
- The five leaves on each branch represent the five elements of Water, Nature-Fire, Metal, Air, and Wood.
Money plant in the kitchen
- A tiny money plant in the kitchen sounds to be a great option. However, just in the case of bedrooms, it’s essential to have your kitchen in the right direction as per Vastu before placing any money plant in the kitchen.
- According to Vastu experts, a money plant indoor helps to balance out the negative energies coming from the gas burners due to the incorrect placement of stoves or gas burners.
- If the kitchen is placed at the North position, then it can create problems and imbalances as per Vastu. In such cases, it is ideal for keeping the money plant in the kitchen. It will ultimately help in balancing out the negative energy and anti-activities on the wrong side.
- Due to its green color, a money plant helps in creating a balancing effect between the fire and water if the kitchen is positioned in the North direction.
- Always remember to keep the money plant 4-5 feet away from the gas burner to avoid any fire or harmful effects from the heat generated by the burner.
Important things to remember
- Vastu highly recommends maintaining the money plant indoors, not in the garden area.
- You can keep the money plant in your bedroom. But if you want, you can place it either on the left or on the right side of the bed. Under no situations should the plant be kept close to the footrest or headrest of the bed.
- Sharp edges in your home are a cause of stress and negativity, Vastu says. Setup of money plants in such corners of the kitchen can help in reducing stress or anxiety.
- Wilted leaves not only make the plant seem quieter but also generate negative energies. Make sure you water and fertilize the plant regularly.
- Money plants also absorb the radiation and, therefore, can be kept close to the TV, computer, and Wi-Fi routers.
- Please ensure that the stem and the leaves of the plant do not creep or fall on the floor.It is peculiar and influences the relationship between family members.
- Avoid placing a money plant near any red-colored object or on red surfaces in your kitchen or home. Putting your plant near these objects may take away the wealth and luck that the money plant brings.
- Don’t let others prune your money plants, such as your neighbor, friends, or family. Allowing them to prune it or cut the leaves means giving away your wealth to anyone free of charge.
- Starting to grow the money plant in a green or blue vase helps in attracting more wealth and helps to remove any challenges in the flow of energy. It makes more room for positive energy flow.
- The money plant indoor must never be kept in the east-west direction of the house or kitchen, as it creates problems. It could lead to financial problems or messy moments and arguments for those who are married.
Propagation of a Money Plant
If you want to know how to propagate money plants, then we would like to tell you that it’s relatively easy to spread the money plant from cuttings. You can get a healthy plant from a nursery, or you can get the cuttings from a mature plant at your house. To spread your money plant, you’ll need a healthy stem and then cut a 4-6 inch section just under the root node. Make sure to keep a couple of leaves attached to the top. Your cuttings are fully prepared to be planted now, and you can spread it on the channel of your choice. Money plants are more comfortable with propagating, and you can grow the money plants in water or soil.
Direction to place money plant to bring more good luck
The ideal direction to place a money plant at home is to the south-east of the house to gain maximum benefits as Lord Ganesha’s course is also south-east. For this justification, the well-being, harmony, and prosperity of the house will increase more and more. It’s best to keep the money plant inside the house. Since keeping it inside the house tends to attract the greatest benefit rather than outside the house. A money plant, trimmed and kept in a small pot, or even a glass container for growing and kept in the kitchen. You can draw more wealth into your life by maintaining a money plant in a green container or a blue-shaded pot.
Modern clear glass succulent plant jar
Add a touch of modern couture to your home with this set of two finely designed glass plant holders and displays. It’s made of clear glass. Each bowl has a smooth texture that allows an incredible display of any object inside the bowl. You can use as succulent planters or as displays for any other small object in your living area. These are easy to showcase on any desk, shelf, table, windowsill, or countertop surface.
Sun Grow Glass money plant jar
With its extremely simple-to-use opening, establish miniature garden designs with bromeliads, fountains, tillandsia, and other easy-to-maintain plants. You can enjoy a mini terrarium table garden in any weather. Made from Borosilicate Heat Resistant Glass, these compact terrarium flooring globes are easily visible indoors or outdoors. It has high thermal stability and can survive temperatures from-20’C to 150’C. You can’t run out of all kinds of decorative ideas with these flexible glass balls.
XXXFLOWER Plant Terrarium with Wooden Stand
Rustic wood and retro design, these decorative glass vases are ideal for creating a touch of green and sophistication to your home kitchen. The frame is made of natural wood, mottled surface; three bulb terrariums are made of good quality silicone heat-resistant glass material (Not easy to break). This product is excellent for floral arrangement, home decoration, as well as multiple gift ideas.
Mithila handicraft Money Plant Jar Glass
This is an excellent money plant vase for a beautiful indoor & outdoor display. Great addition to your home, bedroom, living room, center table, dining room, side corners, office. You can bring your garden inside with graceful indoor plants and embossed ceramic pots. According to Vastu experts, the plants in our day-to-day lives give positive energy. They also suggest that this plant within the house as they bring prosperity, good luck, and also acts as air purifiers. They are useful in removing airborne toxic substances such as carbon monoxide and formaldehyde.
Urban Roots Glass Shape Large Ceramic Pot
Urban Roots helps to bring you good quality ceramic pots that match your style. Each product has been carefully selected to give you satisfaction. Urban Roots products are exclusive and professionally designed to match every corner. Bring your garden inside with stylish and embroidered ceramic pots from urban roots. The pot is made from high-quality ceramic to ensure longevity and excellent money plant support. This piece of art with lovely green plants is going to mesmerize you. A beautiful and pleasant money plant displays vibrant green foliage nicely planted in designer ceramic planters. Indoor plants significantly improve your decor with many other benefits, like air purification and humidification.
Mithila Money Plant Jar Glass Vase for Decoration
Mithila Money Plant Jar is a great glass vase for plant decoration and money plant support. You can place your garden inside with stylish indoor plants and embroidered ceramic pots by experts from Rolling Nature and Vastu. They strongly advise planting money inside the house as they bring prosperity and good luck. The plant is also exceedingly popular, as it helps to bring good luck to your home. Apart from that, the plant is also widely known for its air-purifying capabilities. You can quickly grow money plants in water or soil.
The money plant is among the most famous plants in every home. It got its name for its leaves that resemble currency notes. However, money pant is readily available for purchase. The money plant at home needs proper care. You must grow money plants in water and fertilize the plant without ceasing if the plant is going to get dry and withered as it might be adverse to the finances of the house.