Nothing is better than starting your day with a glass of fresh juice. Juice is the easiest and the lightest thing which provides you all the energy you require in a day. Either you are late for the office or want to start an intense workout, the juice is your best friend.
There is one home appliance available at almost every home, none other than a mixer grinder. A mixer grinder is the best appliance to be used while making so many amazing things. But when it comes to making liquids such as juice, is it still the right way to make it? If you are a person, who loves making different kinds of liquids or someone who loves reading, stay on this article to know all the information.
Can juice be made in a mixer grinder?
The answer is yes; a mixer grinder can be used without any difficulties. A mixer grinder has so many features to grind several hard food products, so it will be an easy task for it to make juice from the delicious and delicate fruits. So, now the question arises how can it be made?
You have to follow some easy steps given below.
- First, you have to choose the fruit to decide what kind of flavor juice you need.
- After that, you have to peel the fruit and cut it into small sizes.
- Then, put them in the mixer along with water, milk, ice, and sugar according to your preference.
- Mix it all until the mixture is in a liquid form.
- In the end, you have to pour juice into a glass, and you are good to go.
Kind of juices that can be made in a mixture grinder.
It is just fascinating that a single mixer grinder can make so many types of juices.
- Green juice – Who doesn’t want a juice filled with lots of nutrition. You can mix all the green fruits or even some vegetables to fill your body with the richness of green fruits.
- Orange juice – Feeling tired? Then orange juice is the answer for you. Peel off the orange, add some sugar and ice, and a cup of delicious liquid is ready.
- Carrot juice – As a person who wears specs, I know the importance of carrots. For people who don’t like eating carrots in the season, you can drink them to correct your vision.
- Mango juice – People wait for mango season to make and celebrate the delicious cup of mango juice. And it can be made easily in the mixer grinder by just adding some milk to it.
Things to keep in mind while making juice in a mixer grinder.
- Do not add vegetables such as cabbages, kale, etc. They can certainly be harmful to people who have Thyroid.
- Secondly, please do not add any fruit without peeling it.
- Also, do not add fruits like strawberries as they are acidic and can cause a bad impact on your health.
In summary, yes, you can make juice in a mixer grinder. But do keep in mind the points to avoid any bad effect on your health. Choose fitness and a glass of fresh juice. I hope this article would be helpful to you.