Various types of kitchen equipment adorn the shelves of our kitchen. From blenders, food processors, to coffee grinders and much more, a plethora of equipment makes cooking easier and much more fun. It would be such a laborious task to do all the cooking prep manually. With the use of a few, easy to use technical goodies, we get the ease of enjoying our kitchen and cooking process. Moreover, gadgets like blenders help process raw food and other food components into much tastier and healthier mixtures and blends, which are fun to eat or drink. One of the very such fantastic kitchen equipment is a blender. It comes in many types, namely hand blenders, immersion blenders, personal blenders, bullet blenders, and more. All are doing more or less similar tasks and making it absolute fun to experiment and create the best with your food.
Why need a blender?
Your house might have a food processor, and you might feel happy with it thinking, you have all you will ever need from your kitchen equipment. On the other hand, you might also have a mixture and might be pretty content with its abilities, too.
While a food processor is very good at mixing dry ingredients, processing, shredding, and doing much more to your food, it is not as adept at mixing liquid or soft food as a blender is. Similarly, as you might think that your mixture will mix all the wet food that you want to, it will not do a good job at blending drier foods or turning solid food to liquid as a blender can. Hence, only a blender can accomplish tasks that are specified in its working sector. Find out what all a blender can do:-
Benefits of a blender based on types
- Hand and immersion blenders: Easy to use and compact, hand blenders and immersion blenders are light to carry, and you can take them anywhere away from your kitchen. With a simple press of a button, you can turn soft and light food materials to liquid with these.
A commercial immersion blender is a powerful alternative for a hand blender. It, too, is lightweight, easy to take with you, and can blend harder food, even ice. You can easily use this as the best blender for smoothies.
- Full-serve blender: A heavy-duty blender, a full-serve blender, is optimal for many blending tasks. Very adept at being the best smoothie blender for softer and liquid foods, and even better at hard foods, a full serve blender is high powered and have a few buttons to ensure the best possible blending experience.
Full serve blender is the best blender for the money for a larger family because they come with a large capacity and can easily blend food for more than 3-4 people.
- Single-serve blender: If you do not have a large family and want to have the best budget blender for smoothies and also for hard food, that is not very large but optimal for two people, you should pick a single-serve blender.
It blends both hard and soft food, is much like the full-serve blender, but is only compact in size. You can easily get the best high powered blender in a single-serve version for a small family.
- Specialty blenders: If you enjoy cooking a lot and usually see yourself blending ver hard food, a specialty blender will be the best food blender for you. They are sturdy and large and specialized for extreme blending.
These are mostly used in commercial setups, but you can also find the best cheap blender for smoothies and hard food in a specialty blender version.
Specialty blenders can also extend to blenders best for frozen smoothies, and other best budget blenders.
Benefits based on material
- Glass: A common blender material, glass blenders are fit for several purposes, like being the best blender for smoothies. They are a bit heavy but are very adept at mixing hard food and doing a good job at it.
You can easily find a thermal-shock resistant glass blender as the best smoothie blender, and other heavy-duty tasks without putting much strain on the blender material. They are optimal to use from the kitchen shelf itself.
- Plastic: Plastic blenders have a reputation for retaining the odor of the food, but there are a few best blenders for the money that are extremely stain resistant and odor resistant and work like a dream.
The best high powered blender companies make their best blenders with high-quality BPA free, Tritan plastic that withstands high-speed blades with ease and are also easy to use and move without the fear of shattering.
How can you benefit from a blender?
Your preferred size: The serving sizes needed for families vary from family to family and respective usage. As you find the best cheap blender for smoothies or any other blender of your choice, you can pick a size that will suit you, your kitchen and your need. You can look for the large best budget blender for smoothies if you have a large family or a small smoothie blender if you need it for personal use only. The same goes for other blender needs.
Preferred material: There are blenders of plastic, steel, and glass, all good but varying a bit in usage. Your preferred material will ensure the longevity of your blender and even the task done. Steel and plastic blender can help you blend hard foods while a glass blender is the best food blender for soft foods.
Preferred wattage and power: Remember that your best budget blender needs to be high-powered and with a considerable good wattage to process your food with ease. As you use the best high powered blender, you can easily sort through food on larger gatherings and use your blender to process as much food as you want without worrying about the blender breaking down.
Product's Buying Guide
Link To Check Price
Oster BLSTTSCB2000 Texture Select Settings Pro Blender with 2 Blend-N-Go Cups and Tritan Jar, Brushed Nickel
11.20 x 13.60 x 10.35 inches
Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar, 24-Ounce Smoothie Cup, Brushed Nickel
8.50 x 10.15 x 13.90 inches
Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit (BL610), Black
9.50 into 7.50 into 17.00 inches
Ninja Professional Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt Base, 72 Oz Total Crushing Pitcher and (2) 16 Oz Cups for Frozen Drinks and Smoothies (BL660), Gray
8.00 x 6.00 x 17.00 inches
Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor with 1500W Auto-iQ Base, 72oz Pitcher, 64oz Processor Bowl, (2) 16oz Cup for Smoothies, Dough
9.50 x 8.25 x 17.75 inches