Each one has our favorite pair of tom shoes. We love toms because of their comfort and easy-to-wear slip-on thing.
Wearing them every day in the summer makes them look dirtier, and it’s time to wash them off.
The question is that you are not in the mood to wash it by hand.
After a long tiring day, we all don’t want to get into washing anything by hand.
Especially not a shoe, it’s time-consuming.
I have got an easy trick to wash your toms easily in the washing machine.
Yes, you read it right! You can wash your toms in the washing machine.
Steps To Pretreat Stains On The Toms Shoes
- Remove all the mud from the toms.
- Brush it from all sides.
- If there are hard stains like chocolate or dark mud.
- Use a damp cloth or brush dipped in a hard detergent.
- Clean that area or stain with that cloth and soak it for30 minutes before placing it into the machine.
- It’s all set to go into the machine.
How To Wash Tom Shoes In The Washing Machine?
- Set your machine cycle to a delicate or gentle wash.
- Select the warm water cycle as it will help to remove the hard stains and bad odors from the toms.
- Add a half scoop of detergent and make sure it gets dissolved in the water.
- Then place your toms in the washing machine.
- Please do not use any hard chemicals or baking soda to remove the stains or to wash toms.
- Any hard chemical will damage the toms.
How To Dry Toms After Wash?
- Do not tumble dry your toms.
- Always consider the air dry.
- To remove excess water, use a towel to soak the extra moisture.
- Leave your toms overnight in a dry place.
- Please do not dry your toms in the direct sunlight as it will fade away the color.
- Do not use paper to dry the toms as it will get stuck to the toms, and it might print the ink on the shoes.
Now you know the tips and tricks of washing toms at home.
It’s easier than you have ever thought.
You can wear your toms every day now without any hassle of washing them by hand.
Do let us know what cleaning solution you use for toms or any other shoes.