The basic method you can use to clean fingerprints off a MacBook screen is to use a soft cloth-like microfiber and clean it in a circular motion.
Some tips for cleaning the fingerprints on your MacBook Screen
So let’s talk about some tips that will clean the fingerprints off the MacBook Screen.
Use Microfiber cloth
To clean the fingerprints on your MacBook screen, you should use microfiber cloths. Microfiber cloth is very soft, and you cannot find any scratch marks on the screen.
Use Whoosh Screen Shine
One of the most important things is that you don’t spray something on the MacBook screen directly because it causes damage to your screen. Whoosh, Screen Shine is very safe for all kinds of screens.
Use Monster Screen Kit
Monster Screen Kit is a residue-free solution. You can apply this solution in a microfiber cloth and can clean the MacBook screen. It works very well on any smooth glass surface and is also residue-free.
Use formula cleanser
The MacBook could get damaged if you use a wet cleanser for cleaning the screens. So instead, you must spray a little LCD or plasma cleaner on the microfiber cloth.
Do not soak the cloth. You must avoid paper towels, dish towels, and other abrasive fabrics.
Some Do’s and Don’ts
- The first and foremost thing you have to keep in mind is that you have to unplug the external devices or cables from your MacBook.
- To clean the fingerprints on the MacBook screen, you can use a microfiber cloth and gently wipe it onto your MacBook screen.
- You can also sprinkle a little amount of water on your MacBook screen to remove stains or fingerprint marks.
- To wipe down the MacBook screen, you should use a circular motion method. By using this circular motion, you can easily clean the fingerprints on the MacBook screen.
- Some liquids or solutions are specifically created for the MacBook or LCD screens. So, you should use only safe cleaning products that do not damage the MacBook or LCD screens.
- Do not use chemicals to clean your MacBook screen. There are some liquids available in the market to clean the screens.
I hope you have liked my tips on how to clean the MacBook screen. You can also apply these tips to your LCDs, Laptops, or any other touch screen device. But make sure that you have to follow the dos and Don’ts that I have mentioned.