The Methods to Clean Citrine Crystal:
Citrine crystals are famous for their ability to radiate positivity and add a sense of beauty to the house. This is because citrine crystals possess a unique self-cleaning mechanism, and you do not have to clean them regularly. But if you have placed it somewhere on the shelves where it comes in direct contact with air and sunlight, you need to clean them. Again, it is because dirt can accumulate on the dents of it.
Also, you should not place it under direct sunlight for long hours. Any gemstone or crystals should not be under direct sunlight for long hours. It can damage the surface layer.
In this blog, I will share some easy and simple steps to clean your citrine crystals. The methods are simple and effective. You may need to buy some ingredients from the local market. But the steps are very easy to follow. Also, you do not need to spend a lot of time cleaning them.
Let us know the ingredients and the processes to follow.
The ingredients you need:
- A container
- tissue paper
It is the easiest and simple method to keep your citrine crystal clean because you can follow the steps daily, and cleaning the citrine crystal every day will not allow any dirt or dust particles to build upon the surface.
- Take a container and pour some water into it.
- Place the citrine crystal into the water and submerge it completely.
- Let it remain inside the container for ten minutes, and then take it out of the water. Citrine crystals are safe to be placed in the water and can be cleaned well with water.
- After taking out the citrine crystal, take a clean washcloth and gently rub the corners, sharp bends, and dents. It will remove the dirt from those places.
- Now, rinse the crystal again with plain water by submerging it completely in the water.
- Take tissue paper and soak the excess water with it.
- Now, place the citrine crystal on a table or any safe place from where it will not fall. After placing it, let it dry naturally. Do not use a hairdryer or any artificial drying ingredient. Excessive heat can damage the surface. Your citrine crystal is clean now.
The things you will need:
- Tissue paper
- It is a deep cleaning process. All you have to do is grab a container and pour some water into it.
- Now, add one tablespoon of salt into the water. You can add Epsom salt or any other salt. Mix the salt well with the water.
- Place the citrine crystal in the saline water and let it remain there for ten minutes. The salt will naturally clean any dirt and loosen them from the surface.
- Take the crystal out of the water and rub the surface with a clean washcloth. Make sure you have cleaned every part of it.
- Rinse the crystal again with plain water and absorb the excess water with tissue paper.
- Let the citrine crystal dry on its own.
The things you will need:
- Sage stick
- A stand to keep the stick secure
Following the method will clean the citrine crystal and also charge it with positivity. Sage sticks are popular because of their ability to cleanse the surrounding.
- Take a sage stick and light it.
- Place it securely on a stand and let the smoke come out well.
- Now, hold the citrine crystal and move it back and forth, side by side through the smoke. The smoke will deeply clean the crystal.
The ingredients that you need:
- A container
- Selenite Stick
Selenite sticks are very popular for their ability to clean. Selenite sticks are transparent and are considered highly potent to cleanse the surroundings.
- All you have to do is grab a container or a plate and place the selenite on it. Then, place the citrine crystal on the plate so that its surface touches the selenite stick.
- It will cleanse the citrine crystal, and also, you can charge your crystal with positivity with your willpower when you place the citrine crystal close to the selenite stick.
All the methods that I have shared are very effective. All of them are proven methods that can clean your citrine crystal very well. Do not buy any chemical and use any dishwashing liquid or liquid detergent. The chemicals present in them will damage the outer surface. Also, try to store them in a place away from direct sunlight and water. Citrine crystals are very delicate, and try to clean them carefully.